Ready? Set? Apply!
Applications for Summer 2019 programs are available now!
Final Deadline: April 15, 2019
Space to the program is limited! Applications will be reviewed based on the dates provided above until all seats are filled. Applicants are encouraged to apply early to ensure availability.
BEFORE beginning the online application, please complete the checklist below.
1. Obtain the most recent unofficial high-school transcript.
2. Obtain one letter of recommendation and recommender’s contact information (e-mail address and phone number).
- Relatives may not provide a recommendation letter.
- Must be signed on a letterhead.
3. Resume using the provided sample resume.
4. Record a video providing the following: (Note video cannot exceed 250 MB – about 1-2 minutes long).
- Full Name, School, and Current Grade Level
- How will participation in the Culverhouse Business Majors Awareness Program benefit you?
- Do you consider yourself a leader/influencer amongst your peers? Why or Why not?
Note: All documents must be in .pdf, .doc, or .docx format. Filenames cannot contain apostrophes or any special characters.
Accepted Example: LastnameFirstnamefile name.pdfDownload a list of FAQs
Once you have obtained the above items, you are ready to complete the online application. Click apply here to begin! Be sure that you continue until you reach the screen that says “Your application has been received, thank you.”
Apply early, competitive program. Do not wait to submit!Apply Here
If you have questions about the program, please view our FAQ document. For all other questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org